Who We Are
Juve Rodriguez, owner operator of Better Than Ever Carpet Care is recognized by the IICRC as a Clean Trust Certified Firm. Why is this important?
The IICRC is a certification and standard setting nonprofit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. Serving the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, in partnership with regional and international trade associations, the IICRC represents the entire industry. Originally founded in 1972, the IICRC is recognized internationally as a knowledgeable industry voice and resource. To know if a technician has received proper education and training, consumers should always look for The Cleantrust logo.
IICRC certified firms have earned the right to display The Cleantrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
When you select an IICRC Certified Firm, you can be confident that an experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable property.
Better Than Ever Carpet Care is fully insured, bonded, and here to serve all of your commercial and residential cleaning needs.